(Closed) Logitech G DrLupo Limited Edition Contest

Options
13»

Comments

• Hussein
    Options
    I’m rocking a hyperx alloy FPS pro and a Razer viper mini with a steelseries qck heavy medium mousepad. My favorite peripheral has to be the viper mini as it’s very light and very good mouse with my budget. I use these peripherals to game, I mainly play r6 ranked and as of today I am gold 2 hopefully by the end of the season I will have hit plat. My upgrade wishlist would be replacing my peripherals because they are getting old and only time will tell when they will be useless. Winning this giveaway would help big time. 
  • OhFlux
    Options
    Current setup. Used for school, gaming (mainly Escape from Tarkov) and programming! I have a Poseidon Z keyboard that currently has double input issues (I have already remove keycaps and cleaned the board, but no luck!) I would love the G Pro gaming keyboard. Hoping to upgrade to a new GPU soon, too!
  • JS_MC
    Options
    @OhFlux Uh oh, looks like you didn't attach any photos. Be sure to add to be entered in our contest!
  • eWallzer
    eWallzer
    First Comment
    edited August 2020
    Options
    I use the Corsair Harpoon Wireless mouse, K55 RGB Wireless Keyboard, Astro A50 headset, Blue Yeti Microphone, and Logitech C970 Webcam all for streaming everyday on twitch! I currently am looking to upgrade both my keyboard and mouse as the wireless portions dont really work well, as well as my webcam for better quality!

• Im currently using A m65 pro corsair mouse paired with The Corsair Gaming k95 RGB platinum xt and a controller for fps games while gaming and my mouse pad is a Fnatic Xl mousepad that my fur baby likes to use as a ,scratch post. I use my battle station for graphic designing, editing and gaming. I also have the Plantronics- RIG 800 HD wireless headset for both my ps4 and pc. 
    My ideal peripherals would be the Glorious Model O in white along with the Logitech- G915 Lightspeed wireless keyboard and possibly a better mousepad. 

• Xanba
    Options
    Mouse - Razer Naga (2014)
    Keyboard - Razer BlackWidow Ultimate (2014)
    Monitors - Asus VP248H 75hz (x2)
    My favorite peripheral is the Razer Naga mouse, it is so handy for MMOs and MOBAs.
    My upgrade wishlist would have to be in order: Proper gaming headset (HyperX Clouds II or Steelseries Arctis 7s), then any 144hz monitor like the Asus VG27VQ, and then upgrade the PC to the 20 Series from dual 970s.
  • Shackd
    Shackd
    Name Dropper First Comment
    edited August 2020
    Options
    2014 Raizer Tapian mouse, this is my old reliable as I've had her for 6 years. the rgb has officially died.
    I have some $30 turtle beaches from a year ago.
    my keeb is a diera wireless optical keyboard. this baby was cheap but I love it so much.
    I'm currently gaming on my MacBook Pro 2019. but I am currently building a battle station in my living room so I can build a PC with the new rtx 3000 series. I can't wait to have my PC and it would be so awesome if I could get any new peripheral it would be a blessing. if I ended up being the lucky winner I would probably want a new mouse. thank you so much for reading this even if I did not win!
  • Porky60
    Options
    I am using a Logitech G502 Lightspeed wireless mouse paired with a tada 68 custom keyboard that has soldered hot-swappable switches. The current switches in use are blue zilent v2s that have a set of black keycaps and accented with a set of red Tai-Hao doubleshot pbt keycaps. I am struggling to determine a favorite peripheral, however due to the time I have put into it I would have to say it is the keyboard. The mouse is also my favorite that I have tried so far and I don't know if I can use anything else. I use these for gaming primarily, but also for any other work that I am doing at my PC including video editing. If I were to upgrade or change a peripheral I would most likely be interested to try other wireless mice from Logitech as they have been by far my favorite mice I have ever used. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99