RTX 3000 Series Micro Center Discussion & FAQ!

Options
1555657585961»

Comments

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

Hello, as our Community staff is not located in a store, we are unable to promise or guarantee a delivery date of items.

We receive shipments periodically to each Micro Center location and it would be up to the store if they post this information at the store ahead of time.

• vKota
    Options

Hey, Im just trying to figure out when I should choose to come in and stay overnight. im near the columbus and mayfield heights locations. Ive been trying to uppgrade my gpu for a few months now and have no luck with any other strats. Appreciate any advice on how to get this done my 2060 and 60fps in warzone just isnt doing it for me anymore

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

We have seen most customers are going to the store before it opens to see if we have received shipments. Most often we seem to receive shipments on the weekdays. I'm unable to promise when we'll be receiving any new shipments or offer when to expect a shipment will be delivered, but it seems that most have success going in the morning before we open.

• Hue718
    Options

Anyone have any updates on stock? Or maybe any recent experience you can share? I'm seeing that there's 3080 's in stock at certain stores. (Same with CPUs)By noon they're gone . Also some people on reddit are posting pics of stores with various 3080-3090 ti n stock even though the website says otherwise. They also post pics of them leaving with a purchase 1 since im wheelchair bound , I' d love any updates someone can Share. I have pretty much no choice but to have a friend go Pick one up for me but I'm trying to avoid sending them and wasting their time.

• JS_MC
    Options

Hello @Hue718

Please see our recent Random Selection Process

When your local MC has received stock of NVIDIA GPUs, they will be using this process. It does seem that the 3080s are the most sought-after card at this time.

I hope this helps!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99