How The Queue System Works

Options

So I actually live in Lexington, Kentucky and the closest Microcenter to me is around 2 hours away. I understand that RTX 3080 cards are so hard to get right. I was wondering how the queue system works that is outlined on the website. I didn't quite understand the whole thing while reading through. I am willing to leave the house super early and wait in line but I do not know the best days to do this. I can not get a hold of any specific store. Is the system set up to help you get the cards if available? I am also trying to figure out when the best day to do something like this is. I appreciate in advance anyone's time.

Comments

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

Greetings. I am sorry we would not have an exact time to provide you for a re-stocking. We have seen most customers are going to the store before it opens to see if we have received shipments. Most often we seem to receive shipments on the weekdays. I'm unable to promise when we'll be receiving any new shipments or offer when to expect a shipment will be delivered, but it seems that most have success going in the morning before we open.

Voucher information and other commonly asked questions & answers can be found at https://community.microcenter.com/discussion/7909/limited-availability-product-launch-faq

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99