Comments

• JS_MC
    JS_MC admin
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hello all,

Exciting news!

As of 3/2/22 Micro Center will no longer require entry in the virtual line or raffle system to purchase a GPU! Going forward, you may purchase a GPU as you would any similar item.

As of 4/1/22, Micro Center will no longer be implementing a 30 day limit on video card purchases.

Some important information to note:

• Inventory levels listed on our website will be accurate as of 3/2/22
    • Most models of GPUs have been made available to Reserve Now. Please check our website for availability.

We’re thrilled to be able to make these changes! 

If you have any additional questions or feedback, our store team and those of us here in the community are happy to help!

• Stefpolo55
    Options

Finally! I bought my 3060 off of Amazon almost a year back as this was too much of a hassle, and love how change is finally occurring!

• asianse
    asianse ✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 Awesomes 5 Likes 5 Up Votes
    Options

Nature is finally healing. I walked into a microcenter yesterday and saw the GPUs on the shelf. I think LHR really made a big difference in making GPUs undesirable for miners

• asianse
    asianse ✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 Awesomes 5 Likes 5 Up Votes
    Options

Maybe it was inevitable though, with the 4th series coming out. There is going to be a huge influx of cards that were mined on in aboout 6-9 months with Ethereum 2.0 about to get released

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited March 2022
    Options

Several models of GPUs have been made available to Reserve Now. Please check our website for availability.

Just an FYI to everyone - this was added today to the FAQ above! As an additional note, to check stock of the stores, select your local Micro Center at the top of the page!

• Ian
    Ian admin
    Options

Hello all,

This post has been updated as of 4/1 with our latest updates.

• Derbio
    Options
    30 day policy is no longer? But it won’t let me purchase or reserve a gpu for pick on my account. Gives me error saying I purchased a video card or asus based card in the last 30 days.

Please fix this so I can place an order an reserve for pick up at any micro center store  
  • Ian
    Ian admin
    Options

Hello,

I responded to your thread but wanted to reply here as well.

We are aware that the reservation system may be limiting customers incorrectly at this time. The best thing we can advise at this time is to check stock of your local store directly on our website, and visit the store directly to complete the purchase.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99