Tell Us Your Favorite 2021 Micro Center Memory and Enter to Win a Gift Card!

Options

Comments

• Boricuasteel
    Options
    Getting my ender 5 plus and putting so many cool things 
  • My favorite memory was being able to pick up a FTW3 3070 at microcenter back in January. I stood in line for 3 hours but it was all worth at the end.
  • JPlaza1
    Options
    My favorite memory is meeting the group of gamers and pc enthusiasts I met camping outside of the Tustin MC. Made a lot of new friends that were complete strangers. A camp out for a GPU was indeed worth it. Long story short, no GPU was acquired that morning LMAO! I did land one eventually, just not that night! Love you MC!
  • B_radley
    Options
    Seeing my daughter me save up for and purchase a new MacBook
  • jmhalt
    Options

My favorite memory was when I won the desktop computer I'm still using from the Columbus store 6? years ago. It's a terrific machine and still blazing fast.

• My Favorite memory of 2021 was in the Houston microcenter. during the past year with the graphics card shortages it has been nearly impossible to get ypur hands on one. So everyday I had checked the website for product availability and everyday only 1 or 2 rtx cards available.  but they seemed to always have stock on the amd cards. well I finally gave in after being in ques for months with nothing to show. so back in October I mad the hour long drive out to the store hoping to get my hands on a amd graphics card either the 6700xt or the 6800xt, knowing dull well I was really wanting the EVGA 3080 or better series of the card. and of course I was unwilling to pay the scalper price tags. so I was going to settle. on the day I went I to the store waited in line for help from the build your own pc debt, which has always ended up being super helpful. and went to go get the card. while I was standing there I figured that it wouldn't hurt to ask if by some chance they had ANY RTX series cards and low and behold they had a single RTX 3080ti EVGA FTW available and that just happen to be the exact card I was wanting. So I immediately asked to purchase that card and literally as the sales rep grabbed the paper to take to the front another sales rep walked over and looked down and said to his customer sorry that was the last one we had. I personally have never been fortunate enough to be I. that group of people who are the right place at the right time. and for the first time ever I was and was able to bring home the card I had been wanting for months home and thanks to Microcenter, it was MSRP also. Thank you microcenter for being part of the solution and not part of the problem during these troubling times.
  • LuFi46
    Options
    My most memorable moment at Microcenter in 2021 was when I received 2 coupons for a free MicroSD card and a pair of Bluetooth headphones. I went to the Chicago store to claim them no questions asked. 
  • My favorite memory of MicroCenter in 2021 was going to buy a new phone and the great customer service I received. I needed a replacement phone as my daily driver and I knew going to MicroCenter they would have everything that I need. I worked with MicroCenter associate Richard Bemis who was friendly, knowledgeable, and able to find me the exact phone that I wanted. I remember when buying a phone would take hours going to other stores and trying to find what device would work best for me. At MicroCenter I know whatever I need there is a great associate there to help out with any questions and guide me to products that fit my needs. Thanks again MicroCenter! 

• lymanamyl
    Options

I remember purchasing my first mechanical keyboard from Micro Center. I had no idea which one to get other than the Corsair, but everyone online said to get something called a Ducky. Now I have 4 more mechanical keyboards.

• Xbplayer
    Options
    My favorite Micro Center memory of 2021 was building my first pc with my friends and being able to play with them for the first time in years!
  • ccamacho
    Options
    Favorite memory was going back to the Dallas Store after the pandemic and walk in all the iles looking at the products, instead of just go pick up and run.
  • bread_npc
    Options
    My favorite memory is helping my friend build his first desktop, i gave him some of my used parts, and i helped him Pick out all the others at microcenter, his face when his new rig lit up was priceless
  • My favorite Micro Center memory was upgrading my home office with equipment from the Cambridge store.

• Nacket
    Options
    Mt favorite memory was definitely when I stopped in to buy a raspberry pi and left with the cpu I'd been hunting for weeks at 100$ lower than online!
  • JMS1717
    Options

After stopping by my local Microcenter to browse, I found the ROG Strix 3090 White edition in stock just sitting there. I had been searching for so long, I bought it on the spot and it completed my all-white build

• Theo
    Options
    My favorite memory of 2021 is walking around in the store seeing the shelves packed with goodies
  • ugglyboy
    Options

New years eve 2020 I had been let out of work early for the holiday. Now bored i decided to go get a new glorious pc mouse pad. When I arrived it was almost 11 and the store wasn't open yet, there was a large line around the side waiting to get in! unaware of my luck I arrived to a long line wrapping into the parking lot in the rain, I left with a strix 3090 and an AMD ryzen 5800x, no mouse pad and a angry wife<3

• My favorite Microcenter Memory of the year was my dad going in on the morning of my birthday, and they happened to have a fresh shipment of GPUs in.
    He was able to get a RTX 3060TI ROG STRIX edition totally out of the blue and on a saturday of all days. (I believe they didn't usually have shipments on saturdays cause there was a sign on the front door lol.)
    I'd call that a Microcenter Miracle, and boy it made a great memory!
    With that I was able to make my Shantron 2.0 with improved graphics and aesthetics.
    Now to spruce up my boyfriends PC... 😼 
  • My favorite trip to microcenter was waiting overnight with the guys on hopes to catch a 3080 or a 3090 when they were released (first like 3 months in). Sat from midnight to 8am in the cold and rain at the Fairfax location and managed to each secure a 3080 and a 3090 FTW ULTRA for myself!
  • RadMom
    Options
    My favorite moment of 2021 was when I went to your online store looking for parts for my daughter to build a gaming pc. While searching a pc kept coming up as one of the items. Because it had that part built in. After about the 5th search and the same pc showing up for having the part. I figured I’d just buy her the PC instead of the parts. When I looked closer it said it was sold out. I looked again and realized I was searching at the wrong store. I went to the correct store crossed my fingers and WOOHOO! it’s available in store. I hurried up and clicked reserve now added to the cart and was able to pay online. I used her roommates account since he was the one picking it up since it was my daughters Christmas gift. Christmas morning she FaceTimed me when she was ready to open her present. I’m anxiously watching she opens it, reads the specs and starts crying tears of joy and excitement. I loved seeing her so happy. 
    Micro Center you made Christmas extra special for my daughter. Thank you so much. We will never forget this (2021) Christmas. 
  • Jaqomino
    Options

My favorite memory from 2021 - I have to say that I don't have one this year.

It has been a big struggle for me, no job for over a year, and government help was enough to pay bills and live a very modest and humble life.

No new hardware, I am still on AM3+, nothing new. The only gift I gifted to myself was a Battlefield 2042.

I hardly play it since my PC is in a struggle to run it.

Happy New Year to all of you, with the hope that things get better.

• Faraz631
    Options

My favorite 2021 memory was waking up early in the morning to go to Micro Center and entering the raffle and ACTUALLY getting a RTX 3080. I really fell in love and it took me 2 tries. I really love how friendly the workers were and I really had a great time. My PC is finally complete and I would love to thank Micro Center for making it really easy for gamers to get a graphics card in these tough times. If you are reading this and don't have a GPU, go to Micro Center at the designated time in the morning to enter the raffle system. If you don't make it the first day, don't worry! Your time will come.

• My favorite 2021 Micro Center memories was buying the Legion 5 17ach6h for $1299. This gave me the most memory because I don't want to spend over $1000 for a new laptop so it took me a long time and lots of decision in making the purchase. My old Acer Nitro 5 was i5-8th gen with GTX 1050. It's getting old. I knew I wanted at least RTX 3050ti, but the price for that laptop was already slightly over $1000. There are a few Micro Platinum collections that I was debating on, I narrow down and decided it the Legion 5 ryzen 7 5800H with it 8 cores 16 thread and RTX 3060 6 gb is powerful enough and should future proof some years ahead so I finally decided to go with it. Thinking about it now, it was one of the best decision I made. The RTX 3060 mobile is roughly 300% faster that the GTX 1050 so it cut my render time down significantly.

• My Favorite memory at micro center in 2021, just getting to go to a store and look around

• DanManTX
    Options

My favorite 2021 Micro Center memory was actually seeing the 3080 GPU's in stock at the Dallas store! A mirage come true :)

• Zenno
    Options

Best Microcenter moment was definitely when I was buying parts for my first PC this last year. I had no idea microcenter had everything I needed and it was great. One stop and shop and I managed to pick it all up in a day. Thank you Microcenter!

• Shin_Gouki
    Options
    Driving an hour and a half each way to Tustin to get Parts to surprise my Son in Phoenix (Flying from Burbank with the Case and the Parts) with an all new build (minus the Graphics Card of course because good luck getting one) next week when I have a late Christmas with my Kids. 
  • Jesse_T
    Options

To be honest, everytime I leave Microcenter I'm happy. I did camp out once, arriving at 11:00pm, one night waiting for the store to open to score a gpu. I was so early I couldn't believe I was 3rd in line! I did end up getting a 3070ti though! It was fun sitting out there all night.

• aihuman
    Options

My favorite memory from Microcenter is GSkill TridenZ RGB. Can't wait until DDR5 is more affordable. :)

• tobiasmar
    Options
    My favorite memory was picking out most of parts for my build last March, as well as the reopening of the Tustin store in late 2021.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99