Tell Us Your Favorite 2021 Micro Center Memory and Enter to Win a Gift Card!

Options

Comments

• KyleRusty
    Options
    My favorite Micro Center memory is that of my first visit.  I convinced my brother to stop at the Tustin Microcenter on our way to the beach.  All I ended up buying was a fan but I still had tons of fun looking at all the products on display and daydreaming about my ideal PC build.  I would love to go back and see the new remodel of the store, and maybe buy a little more than last time lol.  Micro Center made the trip all the better.
  • JoshArc
    Options
    My favorite memory was waking up early in the summer to drive down to Westmont and getting lucky to be in the first wave of lottery picks, then finally buying a 30 series card: a 3080 TI! I was so excited to finally upgrade from my 1060.
  • TJ_5280
    Options

To be honest, I am terrible at computers and so fourth, but my father the computer programmer introduced me to Micro Center years ago. I still love when I call him and ask what he and mom are up to and it's, he is "running errands to the Micro Center". Every time I go home to visit we always visit to see the new stuff or get something I need to fix something I need my dad's help for. Thanks for the memories.

• MikeG
    Options

My favorite memory was the JayzTwoCents video where he explores the remodeled Tustin store. Unfortunately, I had to move to a location that is farther away from my closest Microcenter store (St. Louis Park, MN) in 2020... but I would love to have a great reason to visit again! Thanks for this opportunity.

• Yatamiir
    Options
    My favorite moment at micro center Tustin is when I came early in the morning and was able to pick up the last 3080ti for my computer. 
    All of the Tustin staff are so friendly and accommodating
  • Illbill123
    Options
    My favorite memory of 2021 was buying my Prebuilt PC from Microcenter that i use everyday for gaming that has a 3070 🤗
  • My most memorable memory was going to the Rockville Microcenter and picking up a open box Nuvision laptop for a $27 with a 1440p display. Unfortunately the battery is dead and getting a replacement is worth more than the laptop.
  • my MOST!!! memorable moment visiting micorcenter was the 4th random friday I came to get my very first 30 series GPU to complete my build. These are the days where tustin microcenter (which is 104miles away from my home) where being renovated. they only post a printed paper with a list of GPU on stock on that day. and i was so bless to get and afford a 3080Ti. and even more i got appove on microcenter credit card so i got 5% off :) so double whammy 🙏🏼
  • MPena
    Options

My favorite memory was walking into MC for the first time and buying a gaming monitor. I use to work for a competitor and never set foot inside the store...man, was I missing out! I had such a great experience, I decided to go back and purchase my 2nd monitor for Christmas. Now I find myself checking the website for deals or anything new and exciting to purchase for my gaming rig. See you guys again!

• Loafy
    Options
    My favorite memory would be when my dad and I found there was stock at mc and we dropped by got the last gpu and now, I think we were lucky because that was right before the Chinese tariffs were implemented. Thanks to this it completely changed my life for the better. Thank you Micro Center
  • True
    Options

My favorite had to be being there in line the day the Ivy bridge CPUs dropped and building a whole new pc from ground zero in one shopping trip..

• My favorite memory from Micro Center was the first time I visited the Fairfax, Virginia location. I knew that getting a graphics card was going to be impossible so my idea was to get a start on my new computer by getting all the other components. I had my eye set on Ryzen 5600x and some Ripjaw 3600 mhz ram to start my build. As the associate that was helping saw I was building a new computer he asked me what kind of graphics card I wanted I informed him that a 3070 would be my ideal card but those were very difficult to get. He let me know that they just had a shipment and they had a 3060 ti if I was interested in it. I freaked out, I knew that I would be able to build my pc in one of the worst parts droughts in my time. 
  • Duwapp
    Options
    Favorite all time memory is waking up at 6:30 and driving 1 hour to my local min to center in hopes of getting a GPU. Arrived, scanned QR code. Doors opened at 9 and still had to wait another 2 hours before my name was called. Scored a AORUS 3060 TI that day. 
  • Jayvien
    Options
    I don't have a memory of Micro Center last year, but if Micro Center give me a memory this year it'll be a core memory. Free pc? Ehem😳😆
  • Jayvien
    Options
    *I'd like to order one😳😆
  • mjac0608
    Options

My favorite MicroCenter memories were both in 2021: While we were still virtual last year, I gave a presentation about MicroCenter and their "Build Your Own PC" primary business model to my design class (which was honestly more of a promotion, not gonna lie 😅). That summer before I returned to college in-person, my cousin helped me begin my PC journey at the Paterson, New Jersey store.

• My favourite memory of 2021 is when a mediocre team, the #AtlantaBraves, developed into an elite organization like #MicroCenter to win the #WorldSeries!

• FSB
    Options
    My favorite memory has got to be when I decided to go from gaming on my PS4 and went to micro center in Tustin to get a pc. While I needed a computer for school, I also wanted one powerful enough to run all the games I like to play. Lucky I was in the right place and the store associates helped me pick out the best pc for my price range and not only did I get everything I wanted in a pc but I also need up with something that outperforms all of my friends builds. In addition to that, what also made the experience superb was that I was able to try out a racing simulator (something that I have seen on Instagram countless times and have always wanted to try). The fact that they had a floor model for people to test was phenomenal and the second I saw it I new I wasn’t leaving the store until I got a chance to try. All in all, every time I go into my local micro center I am always more than pleased with my experience and the steal of a deal I manage to find. 
  • Favorite memory? All those sweet sweet memory sticks I came in and picked up from your Instagram ads!
  • BenSokol
    Options

My favorite memory would have to be buying a RTX 3070 at MSRP in April of 2021 after getting to the store only ~30 minutes before it opened.

• EvanForm
    Options
    My most memorable trip to Micro Center in 2021 was when I went to upgrade my motherboard and cpu. It was going to be my first upgrade to my pc so I got a b550 board and a 5600x and when the guy over where I was instructed to go asked me some questions about the features I wanted, my mom was standing looking so confused with pc lingo. It was so funny and definitely something I will not forgot. Also the promotion at the Tustin Reopening and running around searching for the products I got for the mega sale was insanely fun!
  • AdrianTBG
    Options
    My favorite Micro Center memory was the first one I made. I just got into PC building and heard about the store. I made a drive into LA with my mom’s car and thought to myself “How far away is Micro Center?” It wasn’t too terribly far, so I decided to make the trip. This was my first time on the freeway alone, so I was a little scared, but it ended up being a lot of fun. Arriving for the first time was amazing, seeing all the stuff in the store. This was before the Tustin store had a remodel, so the thing I remember the most was the gaming chairs on top of the aisles. I just walked around taking in the sights, I don’t think I’ll forget it. I went back 2 times after, and as soon as I get my own car, I’m gonna make another trip.
  • Drzzy03
    Options
    i cant even express how much i love micro center! I had bought a graphics card back in 2020 before the big inflation, and it kinda just laid around for a while because best buy was too overpriced and i was too impatient to wait for shipping. So i searched around and found micro center. Not only did i come out with everything i needed to build my pc, but they also saved me a ton of money too because of there sales!i actually also went a few months back and picked up a g920 steering wheel for the pc build as well i got it on sale!  i guess those were my favorite memories! 
  • Lennon875
    Options
    My favorite memory at Microcenter would be when I spoke to a manager about some CPU's and 3D printers, life hasn't been the same since.
  • Itsle0
    Options
    Honestly it was the the walk through the aisles just window shopping for anything that caught my eye. I had my new parts already waiting for me at the pickup area and walking the aisles I ended up in the keyboard aisle and just testing the different switches. Ended up getting a nice logitech keyboard that caught my eye. Walking out with my keyboard and all my new pc parts was freaking epic. Definitely my favorite memory of 2021.
  • My favorite memory from 2021 is getting my 3D printer from MC- Towson, MD.

• ezotyric
    Options
    Best micro center memory of 2021 is just like all my other favorite micro center memories of previous years and that waiting in line on Black Friday looking forward to buy new hardware for my rig! 2021 was waiting in line and finally getting my hands on a 6600xt! It was a massive upgrade from my old gtx 950!
  • My favorite memory of going to micro center was in November, when I got my very first drone! Although a small dji mini se, it was so fun to go pick it up and talk with the wonderful staff there!
  • Jasonm17
    Options
    Being able to find everything you need to build a computer with your kid. Seeing the excitement as you build it and the anticipation builds when you fire it up and she sees the screen come to life. Knowing there is a place like micro center that can make that happen is well honestly no words can describe. Even if we don’t win Thank you for bringing this enjoyment into our lives and others. Have a great day 
  • DrawingPin
    Options

This one is easy. Taking my son to the store in NJ for the first time and watching his face turn red with embaresment at my level of excitment. Finally being able to get back to the store after COVID etc.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99