1. To begin, open the ESET Security software found on your PC. To do this there are two easy ways to get the program open on your PC:
Method 1: Click the Start icon, typically found at the lower left corner of the screen, and look for ESET from the list of applications and select it. Then select ESET Security.
Method 2: Go to the hidden icons menu typically found on the lower right hand corner of the Windows taskbar and click on the ESET icon.
2. From the ESET main program window click Setup in the menu on the left.
3. From the Setup menu, select the option for Security tools.
4. From the Security tools window, next to the Banking & Payment protection, click on the Gear icon for Advanced setup for Banking & Payment protection.
5. A pop-up window will appear for Advanced setup. At the bottom of the protected websites window, click on Add.
Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase
See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done
Services starting at $149.99